20080423

estranged - itu kamu

"that's you"

lyrics from here.
sorry to say but this song's lyrics are... so grammaticaly poor. -_-

Segala yang ku pasti akan aku capai (un)tuk mengambil hati mu
I will do everything to have your heart
Melepasi angkasa cinta ku
Surpass my universe of love
Sesudah aku melafazkan kesemua yang diperlu
After I have said everything I need to say
Ianya seperti suluhan yang terang
It's like a shining bright light

Segala yang kau ragui akan ku padam habis dari hati mu
I will erase from your heart everything that you are skeptical of
Mengingkari dalaman akal mu
(Make you) betray the workings of your mind
Takkan puasku, mengiringi semua tawa dan tangisanmu,
I can't be satisfied, to have your laughs and tears,
Anggun jiwamu, pelita yg terang
Your beauty, like a bright shining light

Hatiku mahumu
My heart wants you
Rupamu
Your looks
Masih masih masih masih…
Still still still still...

Chorus
Kau terindah
You are the most beautiful
Masih ada
There is still
Yang tercantik
More beauty
Itu Kamu
That's You

Tiada mengapa taupun sampai bila kerna cinta enggan kenal mengalah
There is no way to know until when because love will not admit defeat
Memanah masuk hatiku yang reti
Like an arrow through my knowing heart
Setelah kau nampak tetap ku masih menunjukkan erti hidupku
When you see I will still show you the meaning of my life
Yang mahu bersama kau buat selamanya…
I want to be with you always...

No comments: